Elana Champion of Lust Beta Chapter 1(updated 07/06/2017) Elana Champion of Lust Beta Chapter 1(updated 07/06/2017)

Good shit. I want you to remember that I like this game, and I gave it five stars because of that. I'm going to bitch about the boss fight with the Archmage now though, because it's so goddamned hard. Fuck that guy, and fuck the two healers. That was some final fantasy levels of multi-stage bullshit. Good job on the game, by the way. Thanks for making it. I'm going to buy a dickload of health potions.

knotgames responds:

haha... Final Fantasy fan here XD... some of them...
It's easy if you know how. If you beat the archmage, his helpers will be defeated too, so the trick is make them spend their magic ponts using masturbation, and then use the spirit form to load the magic wind powers and attack the archmage with the wind updated. Maybe you'll have to heal meanwhile or use the spirit form again to avoid some attack but this way is almost sure to win. Have all training done, the books bought and some potions is recommended.

The Big Race (two player only) The Big Race (two player only)

A little bare bones right now. The driving controls are fine, but the game itself is lacking in content. I would also suggest working on your art assets. Still, keep working. You can go somewhere with this.

The Enchanted Cave 2 The Enchanted Cave 2

Excellent concept, and you did a great job executing it. It's very addicting. Some people may whine about losing items, but don't worry. They didn't read the instructions.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Nice. Just wish that there could be an endless mode so that I could get my kill on without having to worry about time.

Gilgamesh Gilgamesh

Might want to get spell-check or a dictionary, and use it to go over ALL of your text and dialogue. Seriously. All of it. Good game otherwise.

Mission Balrog 005 Mission Balrog 005

Dull, done to death, and lacking any semblance of a theme.

Antichromatic Antichromatic

The game is awesome, but the difficulty and tedium of repeating the room that I died in whenever said death occurs fills me with an unholy rage. A game best taken in small doses.

Forgotten Dungeon 2 Forgotten Dungeon 2

Fun game, but godDAMN is the archer OP!

Counter Terror Counter Terror

Good game. Might want to fix some of the bugs, though.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

A masterpiece. It's obvious, how much work and love you guys put into this game. Thanks for sharing it with us.